This policy is effective as of and was last updated on January 1, 2013
Use of Website Restricted to United States Residents
The Website is hosted on servers located in the United States of America and is intended for use by United States residents. You may not use this service if you are not a United States resident.
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Gathering, Use and Disclosure of Non-Personally-Identifying Information
Users of the Website Generally
"Non-Personally-Identifying Information" is information that, without the aid of additional information, cannot be directly associated with a specific person.
"Personally-Identifying Information," by contrast, is information such as a name or email address that without more, can be directly associated with a specific person.
Like most website operators. Company gathers from users of the Web-site Non-Personally-Identifying Information of the sort that Web browsers depending on their settings may make available. That information includes the user's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, operating system and browser type and the locations of the Web pages the user views right before arriving at while navigating and immediately after leaving the Website.
Company analyzes Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from users of the Website to help Company better understand how the Website is being used. By identifying patterns and trends in usage Company is able to better design the Website to improve users' experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use. From time to time, Company may also release the Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from Website users in the aggregate such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
A "Web Cookie" is a string of information that a website stores on a user's computer, and that the user's browser provides to the website each time the user submits a query to the site. Company uses Web Cookies to track the pages that users visit during each Website session, both to help Company improve users' experiences and to help Company understand how the Website is being used.
As with other Non-Personally-Identifying Information gathered from users of the Website, Company analyzes and discloses in aggregated form information gathered using Web Cookies, so as to help Company, its partners and others better understand how the Website is being used. Company does not attempt to link information gathered using Web Cookies to Personally-Identifying Information.
COMPANY USERS WHO DO NOT WISH TO HAVE WEB COOKIES PLACED ON THEIR COMPUTERS SHOULD SET THEIR BROWSERS TO REFUSE WEB COOKIES BEFORE ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT CERTAIN FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE MAY NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY WITHOUT THE AID OF WEB COOKIES. WEBSITE USERS WHO REFUSE WEB COOKIES ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RESULTING LOSS OF FUNCTIONALITY.
"Web Beacon" is an object that is embedded in a web page that is usually invisible to the uses and allows website operators to check whether a user has viewed a particular web page. Company may use Web Beacons on the Website to count users who have visited particular pages and to deliver co-branded services. Web Beacons are not used to access users' Personally-Identifying Information; they are a technique the Company may use to compile aggregated statistics about Website usage. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides.
You may not decline Web Beacons, however, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or modifying your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. Third parties are not permitted to use Web Beacons on the Website.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personally-Identifying Information
As defined above, Personally-Identifying Information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person. Company collects a range of Personally-Identifying Information from and about Website users. Much of the Personally-Identifying Information collected by Company about users is information provided by users themselves at the time they sign up to submit materials for a Website interactive program. That information includes each user's name, address, phone number, email address, social security number and date of birth. Transactional User data may also be saved for analysis and recommendations.
'Users of the Website are under no obligation to provide Company with Personally-Identifying Information of any kind, with the caveat that a user's refusal to do so may prevent the user from using certain Website features.
BY REGISTERING WITH THE WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS "COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION" SECTION.
On-line Forums and Blog
Certain Personally-Identifying Information collected from users is disclosed as a matter of course as a result of those users' use of the Website. USERS ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY 'FOR ANY LOSS OF PRIVACY OR OTHER HARM RESULTING FROM THEIR VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.
DMCA Infringement Notifications, Notices of Violations of Website Terms of Service and Other Communications Directed to Company
By submitting a Copyright Infringement Notification or other communication (including communications about content stored on or transmitted through the Website) you consent to have such communication forwarded to the person or entity who stored, transmitted or linked to the content addressed by your communication, in order to facilitate a prompt resolution. For Notices of Violations of Website Terms of Service or other communications (but not DMCA Infringement Notifications), upon request Company will edit out your name and contact information. However, DMCA Infringement Notifications (including any personally identifying information set forth in the Notifications) will be forwarded as submitted to Company without any deletions.
As described in the previous sections titled "Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personally-Identifying Information," users may, at their option, disclose their own Personally-Identifying Information by any means they choose, including without limitation sharing transactional data with third party partners for special offers; Company will disclose Personally-Identifying information under the following circumstances:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: Company discloses Personally-Identifying Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Company believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Company, third parties or the public at large.
- Marketing Communications: If users opt-in to receive Company marketing materials upon registration. Company will email users about products and services that Company believes may be of interest to them. Company also will provide users email information to third parties, so that those third parties may directly contact users about additional products and services. If a user wishes to opt-out of having then email information provided to third parties at any time alter registration, they may do so by sending Company an email at policy @ onbudget.com. Even after opting-out, a user may continue to receive marketing materials from third parties to whom company already has provided the user's entail information. Users will be responsible for directly contacting such third parties to request cessation of further marketing emails.
Contests, Giveaways and Surveys
Email to Friends Feature and Referral Program
Company offers users the ability to send friends emails about the Website. If users choose to use this feature, be assured that Company only uses friends- email addresses on a one-time basis to send the requested email.
Collection and Use of Information by Third Parties.
Sunrise Banks Privacy Notice
|FACTS||What does Sunrise Banks, N.A. do with your Personal Information?|
|Why?||Financial Companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
The types of personal information that we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This can include:
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All Financial Companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons Financial Companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Sunrise Banks, N.A. chooses to share; and whether you can limit the sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Sunrise Banks, N.A. Share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes- such as: to process your transaction, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes- to offer our products and services to you.||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies.||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes- information about your transactions and experiences.||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes- information about your creditworthiness.||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates to market to you.||No||We don’t share|
|For non affiliates to market to you.||No||We don’t share|
|Questions?||Call +1 (855) 260-1714|
|Who we are|
|Who is providing this notice?||Sunrise Banks, N.A.|
|What we do|
|How does Sunrise Banks, N.A. protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does Sunrise Banks, N.A. collect my personal information?||
We collect personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?||
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial or nonfinancial companies.
A formal joint marketing agreement between non affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OnBudget, Inc. welcome you to our website. Please review these Terms and Conditions, which are intended to constitute a binding license agreement that conditions your use of this site ("Agreement"). OnBudget has tried to avoid unnecessary legal verbiage and hope that you understand that we are simply trying to protect our rights in order to provide you with access to the free content available at this site. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement after you have read it, please leave the site. If you remain at this site, or return thereafter, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- Responsible conduct. You agree to act responsibly at this site.
- Authorized Use. When visiting our site, you are accessing a private computer system. This system is for authorized use only and user activities are monitored and recorded by company personnel. Unauthorized access to or use of this system is strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of federal and state criminal and civil laws, including Title 18, Section 1030 of the United States Code and applicable international laws. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. By logging on you certify that you have read and understood these terms and that you are authorized to access and use this system.
- Limited License. Original material which we post on this site is protected by intellectual property laws. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use ("Content"), but only while accessing this site. You are also granted a limited license to print copies of any Content posted at the site, but only for your personal use. Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. Among other things, except to the extent required for the limited purpose of reviewing material on our site, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display is prohibited. Commercial use of any of the Content is strictly prohibited. Use of any of our trademarks as metatags on other websites also is strictly prohibited. You may not display this website in frames (or any of the Content via in-line links) without our express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us at
Material Which You Post or Store.
- Prohibited Material. You agree not to post or store on our site any software, information, data, databases, music, audio, video or audio-visual files, photographs, images, documents, text, digital files or other material ("Material") which violates or infringes anyone's intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, publicity rights or (to the extent protect-able) confidential ideas) or which violates U. S. law or which is obscene, obscene as to minors, child pornography, defamatory, racist, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
- License, Representation and Warranty. By posting Material to this site, you hereby grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty free worldwide license to reproduce, adapt, distribute, perform (either publicly or by digital audio transmission) or publicly display all or any portion of the Material on our public websites. You further represent and warrant that you own all rights to such Material.
- Removal Right. You expressly agree that we may remove, disable or restrict access to or the availability of any Material from this site (including, but not limited to, Material which you have posted or stored) which we believe, in good faith and in our sole discretion, to violate the terms of this Agreement (whether or not we are in fact correct in our assessment) or which is the subject of a Notification duly sent to us pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that we have acted mistakenly with respect to certain Material, you may contact us at info@onBudget.com, in which case we may investigate the matter further. We reserve the right, however, to take no further action. Posting or storing Material at this site is a privilege, not a right. Under no circumstances may we be held liable for removing, disabling or restricting access to or the availability of Material.
Good Samaritan Third-Party Content Policy & Complaint Procedures.
- Policy. It is our policy not to tolerate any acts of intellectual property infringement or violations of U. S. law or to allow for any child pornography or obscene or defamatory Material to be posted at this site. We will do our best, in good faith, to remove, disable or restrict access to or the availability of Material that, in our subjective view, is infringing, racist, obscene, obscene as to minors, child pornography, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable. The provisions of this Section 4 are intended to implement this policy but are not intended to impose a contractual obligation on us to undertake, or refrain from undertaking, any particular course of conduct.
Complaint Procedures. If you believe that someone has posted Material which violates this policy (other than in cases of copyright infringement, which is addressed in Section 5), we ask you to promptly notify us by email at the following address: You must use this address if you want to ensure that your complaint is actually received by the appropriate person charged with investigating alleged policy violations.
In order to allow us to respond effectively, please provide us with as much detail as possible, including: (1) the nature of the right infringed or violated (including the registration numbers of any registered trademarks or patents allegedly infringed); (2) all facts which lead you to believe that a right has been violated or infringed; (3) the precise location where the offending Material is located; (4) any grounds to believe that the person who posted the Material was not authorized to do so or did not have a valid defense (including the defense of fair use); and (5) if known, the identity of the person or persons who posted the infringing or offending Material.
- Indemnification/Waiver of Certain Rights. By lodging a complaint, you agree that the substance of your complaint shall be deemed to constitute a representation made under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California. In addition, you agree, at your own expense, to defend and indemnify us and hold us harmless against all claims which may be asserted against us, and all losses incurred, as a result of your complaint and/or our response to it.
- Waiver of Claims and Remedies. We expect visitors to take responsibility for their own actions and cannot assume liability for any acts of third-parties which take place at this site. By taking advantage of the Good Samaritan procedures set forth in this Section 4, you waive any and all claims or remedies which you might otherwise be able to assert against us under any theory of law (including, but not limited to, intellectual property laws) that arise out of or relate in any way to the Material at this site or our response, or failure to respond, to a complaint.
- Investigation/Liability Limitation. You agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) to investigate any complaint received. By reserving this right, we do not undertake any responsibility in fact to investigate complaints or to remove, disable or restrict access to or the availability of Material. We support free speech on the Internet and therefore will not act on complaints that we believe, in our subjective judgment, to be deficient. If you believe that Material remains on this site that violates your rights, your sole remedy shall be against the person(s) responsible for posting or storing it, not against us.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance. As set forth on our homepage, you may contact our agent if you believe that a work protected by a U. S. copyright which you own has been posted or stored on our site without authorization. It is our policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the access rights of repeat infringers.
- In General. We collect information about you that you provide to us and from cookie files. We use this information solely for internal analysis or to contact you about offers or promotions that we sponsor. We will not knowingly provide any of this information (except in the form of aggregate statistics that do not link you or your identity to any specific information and do not identify you as a visitor to this site) to third-parties unless we obtain your permission or are compelled to do so by court order. You agree to respect the privacy rights of other visitors by not publishing or harvesting email addresses obtained at this site.
- Children. We do not knowingly collect information from children. We ask parents or legal guardians to assist us by supervising the activities of children at this site. This website is intended for use by adults.
- Links. We provide links from our site as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over the content posted at these sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement. If you believe that we have provided a link to a site that contains infringing or illegal content or which makes available cracker tools or other circumvention devices, we ask that you notify us so that we may evaluate whether (in our sole discretion) to disable it.
- Unsolicited Email, Spamming & Spoofing. You may not use this site to transmit unsolicited email. You may not send unsolicited email to this site or to anyone whose email address includes the domain name used on this site. You may not use our domain name as a pseudonymous return email address for any communications which you transmit from another location or through another service. You may not pretend to be someone else—or spoof their identity—when using this site.
- Violations/Indemnification. Your access privileges are conditioned on your adherence to the terms of this Agreement. If you violate any of the terms of this Agreement, you agree that we may deny you access to the site. You further agree, at your own expense, to defend and indemnify us and hold us harmless against all claims which may be asserted against us, and all losses incurred, as a result of any violations of this Agreement. If asked to do so, you agree that you will not attempt to access this site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THIS FREE SERVICE, WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER ANY WARRANTIES OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT ANY BENEFITS OR OPPORTUNITIES WHICH YOU MAY OBTAIN AT THIS SITE. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS WEB SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS," WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE NATURE, CONTENT OR ACCURACY (EITHER WHEN POSTED OR AS A RESULT OF THE PASSAGE OF TIME) OF ANY MATERIAL AT THE SITE, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL BE SECURE, ACCESSIBLE CONTINUOUSLY AND WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, OR ERROR FREE.
TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU MIGHT OTHERWISE BELIEVE THAT ANY WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE TO YOU, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT SUCH STATEMENTS, WHETHER MADE ORALLY OR IN WRITING, ARE TO BE CONSTRUED AS MERELY NONBINDING EXPRESSIONS OF POLICY RATHER THAN AFFIRMATIVE REPRESENTATIONS, OBLIGATIONS, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICT BETWEEN THIS SECTION 10 AND OTHER TERMS OR PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THIS SECTION SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO TAKE PRECEDENCE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN ORDER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THIS FREE SERVICE, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY CONDUCT, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OCCURRING AT THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF YOU CLAIM TO HAVE NOTIFIED US ABOUT SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS BY ANY THIRD-PARTIES.
- Complete Agreement/No Representations. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us relating to your access to and use of this site and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous representations or agreements. Any rights not otherwise expressly granted by this Agreement are reserved by us. This Agreement may not be modified, either expressly or by implication, except as set forth below in Section 13.
- In General. Our employees are not authorized to vary the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified only (I) by obtaining our written consent in a notarized agreement signed by Jeffery Hall, COO or (2) as set forth below in subpart (b).
- Periodic Revisions. You agree that we may modify the terms of this Agreement in our sole discretion, without advance notice, and that your right to access this site is conditioned on an ongoing basis with your compliance with the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions. We will post a notice on this page for thirty (30) days following any revisions or modifications to these Terms and Conditions. You agree to review this page at least once every thirty (30) days. As a courtesy, we will also notify you by email at the address you have provided to us. Please register the appropriate email address at email@example.com. You will be deemed to have agreed to the new Terms and Conditions if you continue to access this site after having been notified of a revision or modification by email or, if you have not been notified by email, after the passage of thirty (30) days from the time the revised Terms and Conditions are first posted (whichever is sooner). If you do not provide us with a valid email address to send you information on revisions or modifications to this Agreement, then you agree that you will have waived your right to notice by email. If you change email accounts, it will be your responsibility to notify us of a new valid email address in order to receive email notice. We assume no responsibility for your failure to actually receive notice. It will be your responsibility to review this page for possible modifications.
- Dispute Resolution/ Jurisdiction. This website is hosted on servers located in California and is intended to be viewed by residents of the United States. All disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement or our operation of this site shall be resolved by binding arbitration in the city of San Diego, California, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. All such disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and of the State of California as applied to transactions entered into and to be performed wholly within California between California residents. However, you agree that we shall be entitled to obtain preliminary injunctive relief to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement against you pending a final determination in arbitration.
- Construction. If any portion of this Agreement is ruled invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed amended in order to achieve as closely as possible the same effect as originally drafted. Any invalid or unenforceable portion should be construed as narrowly as possible in order to give effect to as much of the Agreement as possible.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AGREEMENT
Agreement to Electronic Communications. By checking the Electronic Communications Agreement checkbox, you agree and provide your electronic signature to this Electronic Communications Agreement. Under this Electronic Communications Agreement, you agree that we may provide agreements and disclosures related to the cards, accounts and all related services to you electronically instead of in paper form. During the term that you maintain an account with us for the Service, you agree to provide us with and maintain valid email address where we may deliver these agreements and disclosures to you and that you will promptly notify us of any change in your email address. You understand that our ability to provide you this information is dependent upon this maintenance of a valid email address.
Before we can open an account for you and activate your onBudget Prepaid Card, we must receive your consent to the delivery of E-Communications regarding your onBudget Prepaid Card and any related products and services. Please read the E-Communications Disclosure at onbudget.com/esign and provide your consent below.
By clicking the acknowledgment box I agree that I have read the E-Communications Disclosure and consent to the delivery of E-Communications in place of paper disclosures. I further acknowledge that (1) my computer satisfies the hardware and software requirements specified in the E-Communications Disclosure, (2) I am able to electronically access the www.onbugdet.com web site and to electronically access and print the E-Communications you will be providing to me, (3) I am able to download this sample PDF [link to sample PDF, and (4) I am able to receive E-Communications at the e-mail address I provided to you. We suggest you read this document and print a copy for your reference.
Note: This E-Communication Disclosure ("Disclosure") applies to any and all communications or disclosures that we are legally required to provide to you in writing in connection with your onBudget Prepaid Card and any related products and services ("E-Communications"). This Disclosure supplements and is to be construed in accordance with the terms contained in the Cardholder Agreement ("Agreement") you received from Sunrise Banks. The words "we," "us," and "our" refer to Sunrise Banks, the issuer of your onBudget Prepaid Card. The words "you" and "your" mean you, the individual(s) identified on the Card Account. As used in this Disclosure, "Card Account" means the onBudget Prepaid Card Card Account you have with us.
Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. When you use a product or service to which this Disclosure applies, you agree that we may provide you with any required communications or disclosures in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper communications and disclosures to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent to E-Communications as described below. Your consent to receive E-Communications includes, but is not limited to:
- All legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with onBudget Prepaid Card and any related products and services
- Your Cardholder Agreement and any notices about a change in the terms of your Cardholder Agreement
- Privacy policies and notices
- Error Resolution policies and notices
- Responses to claims filed in connection with your Card Account
- Notices regarding insufficient funds or negative balances
- Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. All E-Communications that we provide to you will be provided by e-mail or by posting such E-Communications on our website at www.onbudget.com.
- How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive E-Communications at any time by visiting the UPDATE SETTINGS page on the www.onbudget.com website. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive E-Communications. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive E-Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal. In the meantime, you will continue to receive E-Communications from us. If you withdraw your consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior required disclosures and communications delivered in electronic form will not be affected.
- How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete e-mail address, your contact information, and other information related to this Disclosure and your Card Account, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as your e-mail address) by visiting the UPDATE SETTINGS page on the www.onbudget.com website.
Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain E-Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- An Internet browser that supports 128 bit encryption
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.7 or above, Netscape Navigator 4.7 or above, or the equivalent software.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software
- A personal computer (for PCs: Pentium 120 Hhz or higher; for Macintosh, Power Mac 9500, Power PC 604 processor: 120-MHz Base or higher), operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing E-Communications received from us in via a plain text-formatted e-mail or by access to our web site using one of the browsers specified above
- Adobe Reader version 9.0 or higher
- Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of any E-Communication unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an E-Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the E-Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us by calling our Customer Service Department toll-free at +1 (855) 260-1714 or sending an electronic request to service @ onbugdet.com. Please provide your first and last name and full address. Your information will be mailed via USPS within five (5) business days from notification. There is not fee for the delivery of paper copies of certain E-Communications provided to you electronically pursuant to this authorization. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any required disclosure or communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
- Communications in Writing. All required disclosures and communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered "in writing." You should print or download for your records a copy of this Disclosure and any other E-Communication that is important to you.
- Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to E-Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
- Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your E-Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide E-Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.